THIS SEWING KIT is the perfect size for all the little necessities of stitching. Excellent gift for any age or treat yourself to this delightful sewing box. Contents Include:
- a pair of scissors,
- a nickel-plated thimble,
- a pink Sajou dressmakers’ tape measure with a ring on each end,
- a seam ripper,
- a dressmakers’ chalk white, blue or pink,
- a box of 200 dressmakers’ extra-fine pins
- Five cocoons of polyester sewing thread in pastel tones. Each cocoon contains about 150 metres of thread.
- a pink tacking thread cocoon,
- 15 Sajou sewing needles booklet,
- Three floral motif cards for ribbons or thread.
The extra sturdy box contains two trays; the top one can be removed and has a small Sajou ribbon on each side for lifting. It is covered with a blue and white paper, identical to those used for our Mercerie vintage style storage boxes. The top of the cover has a Sajou label representing a little girl and a cat playing with bobbins and balls of wool. The interior of the cover is decorated with a rectangular Fil À l’Indienne label.
Size of box: 6-1/4″ x 5″ x 2-1/4″ High
This box and all the products it contains are MADE IN FRANCE