THIS SEWING KIT IS THE PERFECT size for all the little necessities of stitching. Excellent gift for any age, or treat yourself to this delightful sewing box. Contents include:
- a pair of scissors,
- a nickel-plated thimble,
- a red Sajou dressmakers’ tape measure with a ring on each end,
- a small, yellow seam ripper,
- a box of 200 dressmakers’ extra-fine,
- a blue dressmaker’s chalk,
- Three cocoons of polyester sewing thread: black, white and beige. Two have Sajou labels, the other has Fil Au Chinois label. Each cocoon contains about 150 metres of thread.
- a large reel of pink colored tacking thread (20 g, approx. 340 metres),
- 15 Sajou sewing needles booklet,
- Three floral motif cards for ribbons or thread.
The colors of pin box, sewing needles booklet and cards for ribbons are randomly chosen among the six existing colors.
The box contains two trays, the top one can be removed and has a small Sajou ribbon on each side for gripping.
It is covered with a blue and white paper, identical to those used for our Mercerie vintage style storage boxes. The top of the cover has a Sajou label representing a cat and a dog winding wool. The interior of the cover is decorated with a rectangular Fil au Chinois label.
Size of box: 6-1/4″ x 5″ x 2-1/4″ High
This box and all the products it contains are MADE IN FRANCE