THE ART OF QUILTING, an American tradition, since pre-colonial days, has grown tremendously popular. The Edmunds line of quilting frames was developed from the design of authentic colonial quilting frames. The sturdiness and durability of Early American frames are blended with the convenient features most requested by today’s quilters. Lightweight and portable, Edmunds frames transport easily. Solid hardwood rods hold your quilt tight and wrinkle free and there is no need to set aside a large area of your home for long periods of time. Our frames unique construction allows you to set up quickly and take down just as fast for storage.
- Perfect for the Single Quilter or a Group
- Working Space from Baby Quilt (24″x45″ up to Full Quilt Size (24″x90″) EXTENSION FOR QUEEN & KING AVAILABLE AS SEPARATE PURCHASE IN FRAME ACCESSORIES
- Work Area Adjusts for Height and Angle so You Can Always Quilt in Comfort
- Quilt Rods Detach From the Frame so You Can Fold Up Your Quilt for Easy Storage
- Solid Hardwood Construction which is sturdy and Very Stable